Team Camp Update: Decision Delayed


First and foremost thank you to those players and families that responded to the Bucknell Team Camp.  Due to current circumstances I will be holding the paper registrations and deposit checks until we gain a better understanding of how this crisis unfolds in the near future.  If you have yet to commit to the camp by submitting the registration please email Coach Sostack so he can fully evaluate our team numbers.  Stay healthy and look after your neighbors.  Please remember that the district is discouraging any group gatherings on the campus over the next two weeks.  If you have any concerns or questions please email Coach Sostack at