The cost is $37 per player. $330 divided up by 9 players. We will be on the turf fields, see below. Please read and understand the tournament roles.
ASC Wolfpack: Tavan Schoenberger, Bennett Kreider, Davis Sheppard, Juan Lopez
Game Times: 10:48am, 12:40pm, 1:08pm, 3:00pm
ASC Wolves: Hayden Flory, Emery Morgan, Jason Stark, Trevor Nolan, Aiden Bradley
Game Times: 11:44am, 1:36pm, 2:04pm, 3:28pm
Tourney Machine Link
Schedule Link: https://tourneymachine.com/R87912.
Download the free app and click “notifications” to follow your team throughout the tournament. Scores will be updated throughout the day as games finish.
Please note – this tournament is played on TURF fields (not futsal courts). Rubber/molded cleats and sneakers are permitted footwear for all fields.
- At this point this schedule is final. We do not expect any changes at this point, but we do appreciate your flexibility if this has to happen. We did everything we could to accommodate all scheduling requests.
- U9-U11 teams will play on Indoor Turfs 1 & 3 (across from the fitness center).
- U12+ teams will play on the touch line fields in the field house.
- Play off the walls is allowed on Indoor Turf 1 & 3.
- Spectator seating is permitted on the mezzanine level only during the tournament for all fields.
- All games will be 25 minutes. Please hustle between games so that we can stay on schedule for the day.
Check-In and Warmups
Check in will be located outside Field House Turf #1 for U12+ teams and outside Indoor Turf 3 for U9-U11 teams (see map) and will start 30 minutes before your first game.
Teams in the first games of the day may warmup on the fields when they arrive. Teams in later games will be allowed to perform an active warmup on the mezzanine level only. Ball warmups are NOT permitted.
By Order of the Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, every individual, age two and older, in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania shall wear a face covering when
indoors or in an enclosed space, where another person or persons who are not members of the individual’s household are present in the same space, irrespective of physical
distance, except as provided in Section 3 of the Order.
The Pennsylvania Department of Health does not expect businesses to put employees in harm’s way by enforcing this order. We believe our team and our approach is in compliance with all current orders and mandates. This includes efforts like:
• Plexiglass installation at all high-volume customer services locations (hotel, restaurant, smoothie bar).
• Our Facility Enhancement Team cleans and sanitizes major touchpoints routinely
• Our Food & Beverage Team has adapted all food service policies to ensure the safety of all guests
Parking & Arriving at the Facility
Please see attached SNS Facility Information and Traffic Flow Map for event days. We will be charging for parking for the tournament on Friday. The cost is $5 per car. Each coach will receive two complimentary parking passes at check-in. Please have your families use the following address for arriving at the facility.
75 Champ Boulevard
Manheim, PA 17545
If you have any questions, please let me know and I am happy to help.
Thanks again and we will see you on Friday!